|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 10:46|
They are well structured, with policies and procedures which have been adopted from one of Melbourne’s top tier builders who back them
Working on a wide range of projects with values up to $40mil has given them ample opportunity to grow, and therefore they now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team.
You'll join a team of highly experienced construction professionals and be given all the opportunity you need to grow within your role and gain experience across a wide range of sectors.
Duties in your role will include:
- Vetting of trades and subcontractors
- Negotiation of trades and subcontractor packages
- Management of claims and variations
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in your application you will require the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Melbourne’s construction industry
- Proven experience on commercial projects with values no less than $5mil
- Software experience: Cheops (Highly regarded)
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualifications (Construction Management)
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Mitchell Kelly - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's