|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2021|
Our client has 2 divisions within the business. With projects including commercial new build and fit out they have an opportunity to bring a Mid-Level Contracts Administrator to join there NSW team.
The project is a $5M hospitality project in the Eastern Suburbs.
As the Contract Administrator you will work alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience contracts administration
- Experience working in commercial fit out
- To be driven, strong character, excellent communication
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Civil
Pre-Construction Coordinator | Residential Homes
Senior Project Engineer
$160K - $190K
Project Manager - Subdivisions/Greenfields
Site Supervisor - Volume Residential Housing Projects
$100k - $110k+super/fully maintained vehicle
$150,000 + Super