|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 17:02|
There projects include residential, commercial, education and healthcare with the values ranging from $2M - $30M.
You will have 1 direct report - assistant estimator.
Due to growth they are seeking an experienced Senior Estimator your duties will include:
- Providing strategic input into the service delivery for all tender responses
- Analyse commercial aspects and risk of tenders, proposals and contracts and liaise with the sales management on possible risks
- Prepare and issue tenders to suppliers/subcontractors and negotiate details to establish the most competitive pricing possible for bid submissions
- Ensure tender pricing schedules are accurately completed and professionally presented in time to meet the tender closing date and internal approval requirements
- Develop pricing for contract variations, extensions and participate in pricing reviews
- Research market trends in pricing and service delivery models
To be considered for the Estimator role you will require:
- Experience estimating on new build projects from $5-$40Million
- Retail project experience is not essential but highly regarded
- Experience with Buildsoft would be considered advantageous
- Trade or tertiary qualifications related to construction
- Demonstrated ability to win tenders
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.