|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:56|
The opportunity to really get in and grow a company who have been around for over 50 years, with a great pipeline of works!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages and procurement schemes
- Review negotiate and finalisation of subcontractors
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of contractor claim
- Administration of RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Experience working as a CA in commercial construction essential
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/