|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McGregor|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019|
The Contracts Administrator will assist the Project Manager with project delivery and ensuring the smooth administration of projects ensuring they are delivered time and within budget. You will work on a variety of projects from $50 - $200 million.
The roles and responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator include: -
- Facilitating the permit approval process
- Ensuring construction contracts are undertaken within agreed budgets and timelines
- Preparing documentation and maintaining progress reports
- Tertiary qualifications in either construction, property, engineering or architecture
- Demonstrable experience working on commercial and residential projects in Melbourne
- A thorough understanding of residential legislation with regards to planning & building
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's