|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $120k package|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Harrison|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 14:01|
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD our client has established a reputation for delivering landmark commercial and residential projects. They are now looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator to their Melbourne office.
The Contracts Administrator will assist the Project Manager with project delivery and ensuring the smooth administration of projects ensuring they are delivered time and within budget. You will work on a variety of projects from $50 - $200 million.
The roles and responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator include: -
- Facilitating the permit approval process
- Ensuring construction contracts are undertaken within agreed budgets and timelines
- Preparing documentation and maintaining progress reports
- Tertiary qualifications in either construction, property, engineering or architecture
- Demonstrable experience working on commercial and residential projects in Melbourne
- A thorough understanding of residential legislation with regards to planning & building
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's