|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 09:46|
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for.
- Administering head contract agreements according to contract conditions
- Maintaining requests for information, site instructions, extension of time, variations, meeting minutes etc.
- Organising sub-contractor / head contractor agreements
- Participating in site meetings and liaising with project teams
- Reporting on document control as mentioned above, as well as cost schedules, risk analysis, construction programs etc
- Self motivated individual with a good sense of humor who enjoys both in and out of office interaction with the team
- Tertiary qualifications in a engineering related discipline
- Experience working as a Contract Administrator in the High End Residential space is essential
- Experience in scopes, tender interviews, transmittals, lettings, procurement schedules
- Experience in management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's