|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 16:03|
For over 20 years this multi award winning and highly respected builder has seen its successes through their successful completion of high quality projects within the various sectors they work across.
Their ability to manage projects across various markets including health, education and government to name a few has set them apart from their competitors and given the ability to maintain a strong and consistent pipeline of work.
Their ability to retain their staff comes from providing a professional and collaborative environment, as well as support from a highly experienced team who provide guidance to its employees to achieve and develop in their career goals.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team on a $60mil government project based in Sale Victoria.
You will be stationed in Sale for the duration of the project. Accommodation and living expenses will be provided for candidates not already located in the local area.
Duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and negotiation of subcontractor packages
- Responsible for project claims and variations
- Management and tracking of subcontractor progress
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Victoria’s construction industry
- Proven experience on commercial projects with values no less than $10mil (Government projects highly regarded)
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualifications (Construction Management)
- Eligibility to work in Australia without need for sponsorship etc.
- On organization who respects your experience
- Supportive management
- Exposure to projects across multiple sectors
- Genuine and ongoing opportunities for career advancement/career growth
- Accommodation and Living Expenses for the duration of the project
- An employer with an excellent reputation
- Attractive salary package