|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020|
They are significant developers and owner operators of Residential Aged Care residences with a significant pipeline along the Eastern seaboard; they have an enviable reputation for providing a 5 star service in each of there residences. In addition, we are involved in alternative commercial projects built by the group for the group as long term investments.
This role is specifically for a Contracts Administrator base onsite on the South Coast of NSW (Mollymook) commencing in March 2020 to work closely with a Project Manager on a new Aged Care Facility (value circa $20million). This is a great opportunity to develop your project exposure across a growing Aged Care sector.
Key contracts administrator responsibilities:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Experience working for a well-established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $10 million.
- Diploma qualified in construction management or equivalent
- 5+ years contracts administrator working experience
- Comprehensive subcontractor packages experience.
- Fully proficient on Microsoft Projects
- Knowledge of NSW construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Career development ambition
- Good ability to liaise with sub-contractors
- Ability to problem solve and think on their feet
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's