|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 18:47|
Our client is a boutique builder of high end residential homes and boutique luxury apartment projects. They continue to deliver quality developments and have a strong pipeline of work for the next five years. With so much growth projected they are now seeking an experienced CA to join the business and grow with the company.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Administering head contract agreements according to contract conditions
- Maintaining requests for information, site instructions, extension of time, variations, meeting minutes etc.
- Organising sub-contractor / head contractor agreements
- Participating in site meetings and liaising with project teams
- Reporting on document control as mentioned above, as well as cost schedules, risk analysis, construction programs etc
- A tertiary qualification related to the construction industry
- Experience working as a Contract Administrator in the High-end Residential space is essential
- Experience in management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's