|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 12:46|
An established multi-sector Tier 2 commercial construction company with a long-standing history in the Vic market is now looking to add an experienced Contracts Administrator to the business, to work across a multitude of projects up to $80m.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on new build & refurb projects in excess of $10m
- Knowledge of the Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
What you'll get in return
- You will be working for a builder with one of the best reputations in the market.
- Awesome flexible team culture - flexible working arrangements with a tight-knit team.
- A family-based culture where all team members work together harmoniously.
- Forward-thinking Directors who are approachable and leading from the front.
To apply for the opportunity please submit an up to date resume to email@example.com or call me on 0421 604 838
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's