|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 18:47|
With a highly professional and collaborative environment they are a company whose employees are valued and provided with ongoing support and real opportunities for career advancement.
With ongoing growth comes the requirement for additional resources. Therefore, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Contract Administrator to join their team.
You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
Duties in your role will include:
- Vetting and letting of trades and subcontractors
- Contract negotiation
- Management of defects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator in Victoria’s construction market
- Proven experience working on commercial projects with minimum value of $5mil
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project