|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2019 23:47|
They have attracted some of Melbourne's best building professionals from the 1st and 2nd tier and they are now seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for their team. Project is a funky and iconic build in the Gold Coast, exceeding $60 million.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Administer RFI's to clients, architects and consultants
- Experience working on complex Design and Construct Projects, ideally in excess of $50 Million
- Sound knowledge of the QLD construction market including subcontractors, etc.
- Strong and proven track record on major Commercial projects (over a period of at least five years at this level)
- Tertiary qualified (Construction, engineering, Quantity Surveying or a related degree) or with the 2-5 yrs knowledge, skills and experience.
If you would like to get in touch for further detail, shoot me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated as confidential.