|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 11:47|
They provide a culture which promotes growth and one where team members experience is respected and valued and because of this it’s a company where they never want to leave.
Recent success has provided them with the requirement for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their Melbourne working on a $50mil Student Accommodation project based in Melbourne’s inner northern suburbs.
You will have proven experience working on commercial projects with values no less than $20mil within the Melbourne construction market and have a real passion for the work you do.
Duties in your role will include:
- Review and negotiation of subcontractor packages
- Responsible for project claims and variations
- Management and tracking of subcontractor progress
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator on commercial projects here in Melbourne values no less than $20mil (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator
- Exceptional management / people skills
- An organisation who values your experience
- Support from upper management if/when required
- A company with a great reputation and a strong pipeline of work
- A generous salary package
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's