|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 10:47|
Our client is a reputable and established builder and developer in the Australian residential market. With almost a century of experience under their tool belt, they are led by a team of industry leaders and a valued team culture.
Due to a consistent pipeline of work they are currently looking for an experienced Contract Administrator. The role is an exciting dual role, so you split your week between their office (CBD fringe) and the medium density development project (northern suburbs).
The role entails, but not limited to:
- Dealing from tender stage/ pre-start through to completion
- Providing assistance to the Site Supervisor with planning and scheduling of project.
- Prepare EOI, PO's, Claim recons, monthly reports, etc.
- Experienced in medium density developments or multi-residential projects.
- Strong communication, negotiation and procurement abilities.
- Experience and ability to manage subcontractors
- Strong tenure within your career
- Valid drivers license
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lucia Schefermann on email@example.com.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's