|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 08:01|
They have seen their success by providing a highly collaborative work environment, employing highly experienced team members and ongoing opportunities for career advancement for everyone involved.
They now have an immediate requirement for a Contract Administrator to join their team. If successful in your application, you will be supported and mentored by some of Melbourne’s most experienced industry professionals with the view to become a Project Manager as your experience develops.
Duties in your role will include:
- Vetting of trades and subcontractors
- Letting of trade and subcontractor packages
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, subcontractor claims etc.
- Clear and regular communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator in Melbourne’s construction industry
- Experience working on industrial, medical or commercial projects with values no less than $5mil
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Aspirations to become a Project Manager
- A real passion for construction
- Local experience essential
- Real opportunity for career advancement toward role of Project Manager
- Highly experienced and respected mentors
- An award-winning commercial builder
- Collaborative team