|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 15:46|
Our client is a specialist fit out and refurb business with multiple ongoing projects within NSW at present. Currently they are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience on projects up to $5m with minimum 5 years’ experience.
Currently our client has 14 live projects ranging from $100K-$3M, you will be looking after 2-4 projects depending on the size of the projects and will be reporting directly into the Director.
- Lead on the fit out and delivery of projects from set-up to finish
- Make sure there is complete transparency with the client throughout all projects
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors for site works and delivery matters
- Monitor site conditions and be responsible for Health & Safety
- Attend project-specific meetings
- Prepare document drafts for approval and arrange sample submission as assigned
- Input to tender as and when required
- Provide guidance and coaching to the project team
To be considered you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Proven track record for project delivery – 5 years minimum
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.