Contract Administrator - North Sydney
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator - North Sydney|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2019 05:46|
Our client is a highly reputable construction business within commercial new build and refurbishment projects within NSW at present. Currently they are looking for a mid level Contract Administrator to be based on a $3M refurbishment project in North Sydney.
As the Contract Administrator you will work alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience contracts administration
- Experience working in commercial fit out
- To be driven, strong character, excellent communication
Thanks for your consideration.