Estimator - High End Homes
|Job Title:||Estimator - High End Homes|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020|
Work for a privately owned residential builder with over 15 years of experience in the Sydney Market. specializing in high end homes to the value of $10M. This is an opportunity to work within a team of 3 Estimators on some on Sydney's best projects.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $1M - $3M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a Estimator role
- Previous experience working on residential construction projects, preferably high end homes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
- Highly organised with good time management skills
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance - High-End Residential Builder
Estimator / Contract Administrator
Contract Administrator | Residential Builder
Leading Hand / Carpenter - Formwork & Structures experience
Building Coordinator | Custom Residential Builder
Senior Production Estimator - Homes
Production Estimator - Custom Homes
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super
$80k - $110k+super
$100,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car