Contract Administrator - Residential
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator - Residential|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020|
Work for a privately owned residential builder with over 15 years of experience in the Sydney Market. specializing in Architecturally designed homes to the value of $30M. This is an opportunity to work with one of Sydney's best architecturally designed home builders on a highly coveted project.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of a single project valued over $10M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a Contract Administrator role
- Previous experience working on residential or commercial construction projects, preferably high end homes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Excellent and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Administrator | Residential Builder
Permits Administrator | Residential Builder
Up to $140,000 Package
Senior Contract Administrator
Package up to $200,000
Senior Estimator and Contract Administrator
Estimator - High End Homes
Senior Estimator - Luxury Homes