Estimator - High End Homes
|Job Title:||Estimator - High End Homes|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 16:31|
Work for a privately owned residential builder with over 15 years of experience in the Sydney Market. specializing in high end homes.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $1M - $3M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities (BOQs), variations and documentation.
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders.
- Issue Variation Orders to tenders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed estimating information within the systems.
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- At least 5 years of experience in a Estimator role
- Previous experience working on residential construction projects, preferably high end homes
- Proficient in the use of Timberline, WMS and/or Databuild
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Drivers License