Contract Administrator/Project Manager
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator/Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:47|
- Project Administration
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs
- Able to manage negotiations
- Managed variations and claims
- Creation of contracts and contract close out
- Cost reporting
- Produce scopes of work
- Above average communications skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and driven along with strong presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a building related discipline
- Experience working as a Contract Administrator in the High End Residential space is essential
- Ability to interpret Architectural, Engineering and Fabrication drawings.
- Knowledge of residential/commercial building processes and techniques.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's