|Job Title:||Contract Adminstrator|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:47|
They have achieved this by continuing to exceed their client’s expectations in project delivery, by adding value throughout all stages of construction to ensure projects are completed with a level of quality above their competition.
This success has meat their pipeline of work has increased substantially, and they now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team.
Duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and negotiation of subcontractor packages
- Responsible for project claims and variations
- Management and tracking of subcontractor progress
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Mentoring of less senior staff within your team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Melbourne’s construction industry
- Proven experience on commercial projects with values no less than $10mil (Health/Aged Care highly regarded)
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualifications (Construction Management)
- Eligibility to work in Australia without need for sponsorship etc.
- On organization who respects your experience
- Supportive management
- Genuine and ongoing opportunities for career advancement/career growth toward becoming a Project Manager
- An employer with an excellent reputation
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's