|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:17|
With a highly professional and collaborative environment they are a company whose employees are valued and provided with ongoing support and real opportunities for career advancement.
With ongoing growth comes the requirement for additional resources. Therefore, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Contract Administrator to join their team.
You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
- Values $1mil-$35mil
- Commercial: Shopping Centres, Retail, Service Stations, Airport Terminals
- Industrial: Manufacturing Facilities, Warehouses
- Vetting and letting of trades and subcontractors
- Contract negotiation
- Management of defects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator in Victoria’s construction market
- Proven experience working on commercial projects with minimum value of $5mil
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in Melbourne’s commercial construction sector essential
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project