Contract Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Contract Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 07:15|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Australian experience essential
- RISI Card
- Previous experience working on train station upgrades
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.