|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021|
I have been engaged exclusively to assist a successful and large builder, who are now looking to add a Contracts Administrator to the construction team. Currently, the team sits at c120 permanent employees, with the team having grown by 24% in the last 2 years.
A full pipeline of work across a variety of build types and projects already lined up for the next 2.5 years, with an immediate opportunity to look after a $25m project NOR.
You will be joining a strong & collaborative environment and be working for one of the best managers in the industry, who thrives on developing this high performing team.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your role is to ensure proper contracts management, accurate estimation, tender process, procurement and to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and budget.
- The interpretation of all contract documents, plans and legislation.
- Tender/subcontractors selection process.
- Preparation of subcontractors scope of work.
- Preparation of subcontract agreements.
- Manage the subcontractors progress claims, Vos, timing and invoices
- Preparation of Purchase orders.
- Documentation control. (Plans, specification, Addendum and variations have been checked, addressed and processed).
- Cost control and progress reporting.
- Processing of Invoices (Subcontractor and Supplier).
- Addressing problem invoices (i.e. incorrect rates, values, amounts and extras).
- Preparing budgets and cost comparisons for review and approval.
- Completing contract obligations where required (i.e.- Progress Claims for approval, RFI, EOT's, VO’s, NOD’s etc.).
- Liaise with and assist site managers in performing their duties and forward planning.
- Time Management.
- Attend, minute and document site and client meetings.
- Handing over documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience as a Contracts Administrator on Multi storey buildings (Apartments, Offices, Hotels etc)
- $10m + projects
- tertiary qualification
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality
What's in it for you?
- Up to $130,000 + Super
- Long term work close to home
- Working for an established and well respected brand
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Ian Bond today on 0424 150 536 or apply now.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Contracts Administrator
$150,000 + Super
$130,000 + Super
Contract Administrator / PM
Contract Administrator - Tier one contractor
$150,000 - $210,000
Contract Administrator / Project Manager - High-end Residential