|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$55 to $65 per hour|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2019 05:45|
This organization prides themselves on their focus of having a strong team culture and quality of work.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator can include:
- Management of the Head Contract
- Analysis of building and trade contracts
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Over 3 years post graduate experience in a Contracts Administrator role
- Experience working on commercial projects in the Melbourne market
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills.