|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 15:47|
This organization prides themselves on their focus of having a strong team culture and quality of work.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator can include:
- Management of the Head Contract
- Analysis of building and trade contracts
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Over 3 years post graduate experience in a Contracts Administrator role
- Experience working on commercial projects in the Melbourne market
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's