|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 10:34|
This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure and grow your portfolio of projects. This contractor has grown from humble beginnings into a large operation and has exciting planned growth over the next 24 months. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects nationally.
As the Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Subcontractor procurement and preparation of scopes, lettings, etc
• Overlooking specification and construction schedules
• Management of variations, progress claims and time extensions
• Undertaking cost controlling, forecasting and budgeting
• Maintaining client and subcontractor relationships
To be considered for the Contracts Administrator role you will require:
• Sydney Trains or TfNSW contracts experience essential
• Minimum 5 years Contracts Admin experience
• Australian Citizenship
• Exposure to transport projects highly advantageous
• Experience in working with civil contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's