|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $120k|
|Contact Name:||Jayde Biddle|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 10:02|
Opportunity for a Contract’s Administrator to join an established design and construct company. Our client delivers a range of steel solutions to the commercial building sector working with tier 1, 2 & 3 builders.
The CA will have exposure to estimation and project management. Reporting into the Directors’ full support and training will be provided as the role evolves to overseeing all estimation CA and project costing tasks becoming a commercial manager.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Reviewing potential projects and contracts
- Project estimation
- Negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers
- Pricing and negotiating variations
- Progress claims
- Site visits
To be considered for the Contracts Administrator you will ideally have:
- 5 + years commercial construction experience (ideally as a Contract Administrator with a contractor)
- Project experience covering commercial offices, retail, health, education, sports & leisure, aged care facilities
- Proven client facing skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Design and Build on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's