|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $110k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 16:47|
Over the next few years my client intends to grow the business to a turnover of around $30mil. In line with this projected growth and a recent increase in workload they are looking for a Contracts Administrator with at least three years office fit-out experience to join their team.
The responsibilities of the post holder will include:
- Managing project budgets, reporting to the Project Manager
- Arranging sub-contracts and sub-contractor liaison
- Ensuring site managers have the materials necessary to adhere to their program
To be considered for the role of Contract Administrator you must:
- Have spent at least three years as a Contract Administrator
- Have at least two years experience of fit-out work
- Have worked on projects up to at least $3mil
- Be confident dealing with sub-contractors and clients
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's