|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2019|
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and sitting within their Commercial and Industrial business function, you will typically be exposed to projects in the region of $30-100m. You will need to have a strong passion for what you do as soft skills are equally as important to technical skills within the role due to their diverse stakeholder base.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Analysis of building and trade contracts
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Over 3 years post graduate experience in a Contracts Administrator role
- Experience working on commercial projects in the Melbourne market
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's