Contracts Administrator | High-end Homes
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | High-end Homes|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 16:33|
Residential Builder who specialise in high-end luxury homes is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team based in Melbourne's east.
This is a company who have a fantastic reputation for delivering outstanding quality to their clients. They offer a close-knit team environment and a management team with a wealth of experience in the residential building market.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages and procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating rates
- Tendering for projects
- At least 4 years experience as a Contracts Administrator in construction
- A tertiary qualification related to the construction industry
- Experience working as a Contract Administrator in the high-end residential space is essential
- Knowledge of the Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Experience in management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's