Contracts Administrator - Residential
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Residential|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:46|
Residential Builder based in Sydney CBD are looking for a contracts administrator to join their growing team. The company enjoy an excellent reputation within the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages and procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on projects in NSW
- Knowledge of the Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.