Warranty Manager - ACT
|Job Title:||Warranty Manager - ACT|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 13:01|
As the Warranty Manager you will be responsible for managing and completing all works associated with Hand Over, 90-day service and any warranty issues. You will ensure that expectations are set and exceeded in line with our client’s long term vision.
- Ensure a high standard of OH&S on all sites and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Undertake finishing activities to assist with the completion of each site.
- Organize and manage Handover process.
- Provide exemplary client service as part of our clients 90-day service and warranty program.
- Build and maintain relationships with all suppliers and contractors.
- You will ideally have experience working on Warranty related homes or new homes
- You will have experience is Warranty/Handover/Service supervision
- You will be able to manage multiple sites and as such display effective time management skills
- You will have experience dealing with Clients on a regular basis and the confidence to communicate effectively
- A trade background will be an advantage but not essential
Please phone Kelly Harrison for a strictly confidential discussion on 02 9376 8200 or apply via the appropriate link.