|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 14:46|
Leading Industrial Builder looking for a Project Manager to deliver industrial end to end projects across NSW.
Family owned local company with a dedicated construction and manufacturing team.
Key Duties of the Project Manager include
- Delivering projects on time and to budget
- Working to NSW Building codes and regulations and solid knowledge of steel and precast
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Great communication skills. The ability to negotiate with key clients and stakeholders
- Managing the mentoring Site Managers, CA's and Sub contractors
- Good computer skills, office 365 and Procorp preferred
- NSW travel and a willingness to be flexible to state wide travel
Rewards for the Project Manager in this role
- Established business
- Secure Role
- Salary, super and car
- Friendly supportive team of long term staff members and great culture
- Career progression in a growing business
Please click apply on the link below or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200 for more information.