Contracts Administrator - Tier 1 Contract Role
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Tier 1 Contract Role|
|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2019 05:46|
Our client is one of Australia's leading construction companies with a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects.
They are active across all states with a wide variety of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on commercial projects would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's