|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 10:47|
The role is to provide effective subcontract administration and assist the project team in the delivery of a large quality construction project.
In this role you will:
- Manage subcontract packages, scopes & lettings, procurement schedules and assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations
- Be proficient in all contractual matters and have the ability to communicate this knowledge in a practical and meaningful way to the project team
- Provide outstanding client service and utilise your expert communication and negotiation skills to foster the client relationship
- Manage project expenditure, reviewing and processing all subcontractor claims and creditor invoices
- Ensure safety and quality compliance on all projects
- Train, mentor and coach contracts administrators and other staff in administration duties and systems
- Possess excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience where you have negotiated and let contracts across a range of trades
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's