Coordinator In Home Support (Aged Care - Office Based)
|Job Title:||Coordinator In Home Support (Aged Care - Office Based)|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 14:47|
Objectives of the role will be:
- Provide strategic leadership in the development of In Home Support services focusing on individual and community well-being.
- Manage the overall operation of In Home Support.
- Ensure budget and annual plan targets are met and all relevant procedures are followed.
- Facilitate the implementation of strategic directions for the future development of In Home Support services.
- Determines program types and approves program plans.
- Deal with day-to-day people and supervisory issues.
- Determine spending in accordance with budget.
- Apply complex problem solving skills in identifying and developing strategic and complex care programs and initiatives.
- Collaboratively consulting with the Manager of Community Care with regard to operational planning.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably Nursing, Allied Health or Social Work
- Broad experience in the Aged Care sector, coordinating community care services and an understanding of current aged community care policy directions.
- Proven financial management skills including development and monitoring of budgets.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic and operational plans and continuous improvement
- A current valid Victorian Drivers Licence, Police and Working with Children’s Checks.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 or email@example.com.