|Job Title:||Permits Officer|
|Location:||Australia, West Sydney, Sydney|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020|
A successful residential builder established for over 30 years, currently building around 400 homes per year.
They have plenty of work in the pipeline and offer a good variety of builds across contract housing medium density projects. A family feel business where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
With plenty of work upcoming, they are seeking an experienced Permits Officer to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced role
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance.
Please apply online or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pre-Construction Coordinator | Residential Homes
Team Leader| Building Coordinator| Custom Residential Builder
Estimator - Project Homes
$60k+Super - $80k+super
Estimating Team Leader
HSE Coordinators & Managers - EOI
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Draftsperson (Revit) - Sydney - Residential Builder
$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)