|Job Title:||Permits Officer|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020|
A successful residential builder established for over 30 years, currently building around 400 homes per year.
They have plenty of work in the pipeline and offer a good variety of builds across contract housing medium density projects. A family feel business where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
With plenty of work upcoming, they are seeking an experienced Permits Officer to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced role
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance.
Please apply online or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's