|Job Title:||Cost Planner|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McGregor|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021|
Our client have been shaping Sydney's city skyline for generations and are embarking on a number of high profile and exciting projects across retail, commercial and residential up to value of $1bn.
As a result of this growth they are looking to appoint a Cost Planner to join their high performing team.
Key responsibilities of the Cost Planner will include: -
- Prepare construction cost plans during initial phases of project development
- Design development and cost optimisation. Value management
- Advise on construction risk during initial phases of project development
- Finalisation of cost plan to a BOQ.
- Attend design meetings and provide cost advice.
- Set up trade budgets
- An opportunity work on commercial projects in excess of $200m in value
- A team of high performing professionals who are leaders in their field
- An opportunity to work with an employer of choice who have an ongoing commitment to gender quality
- A mentoring program that focuses on career development
- A purpose and value to reimagine urban life
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Estimator & Site Supervisor| Residential Insurance Builder
Senior Production / Procurement Estimator
Estimator - Project Homes
$60k+Super - $80k+super
Estimating Team Leader
$160K - $220K
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Assistant Project Manager
Senior Project Engineer
$160K - $190K