Construction Administrator | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Construction Administrator | Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021|
A great opportunity to join a successful home builder, who specialise in building large community developments across Victoria. This is a family run company who have grown quickly and are rapidly making a name for themselves off the back of a lot of success.
The company boast a relaxed and supportive environment and seem to be ticking all the boxes when it comes to quick growth with minimal staff turnover... quite simply, their staff love working there.
Due to ongoing growth they are looking for a Construction Administrator to join the team. This would suit someone with a construction admin background looking to take the next step in their career or someone with an extremely strong customer service background looking to take their first step into the building industry. They are mainly looking for a good attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond.
You will be responsible for managing the customer's relationship, expectations and journey experience throughout the construction and maintancence stages of their build. Your duties will include;
- Proactively contact customers at each stage of their build to ensure they are updated and satisfied
- Provide solutions to any issues raised by the customer
- Visiting site and taking pictures of the build process and uploading to the portal
- Organise relevant compliance certificates and inspections
- Conduct construction handovers with development customer and clients directly
- Ensure all finished and quality of works are at an acceptable standard and followed up with a sense of urgency in the cases they are not.
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Some construction knowledge is preferred but not essential
- A strong background in administration and customer service
- An 'outdoorsy' type character who is happy to visit site and get the job done despite the weather
- The ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously and keep yourself accountable
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
In return you will be rewarded with a great working environment, a supportive team around you, exposure to the whole construction process and great opportunities for internal development.
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes, then please apply today!! For more information, or to discuss similar roles, call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Permits Administrator | Residential Builder
Project Administrator | Residential Builder
Contract Administrator - Residential
Site Supervisor | Residential Builder
Construction Manager | Residential Builder
Senior Estimator | Residential Builder
Draftsperson (Revit) - Sydney - Residential Builder
Sales Estimator | Custom Residential Builder
Sales Manager | Custom Residential Builder
Estimating and Purchasing Manager | Residential Builder
Up to $140,000 Package
Senior Contract Administrator
Package up to $200,000