Customer Liaison Officer - Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Customer Liaison Officer - Residential Construction|
|Contact Name:||Raquel Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 17:18|
Our client is a premium high volume builder based in the North West and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Customer Liaison Coordinator to join their team. In this role you will play an integral part in liaising with the client from pre-construction through to settlement of their home.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will work within a team of 4 where you will be responsible for providing end to end customer service across 30 - 40 files.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Set up and maintain project files from pre-site to settlement
- Contract variations
- Liaise with estimating and drafting teams
- Obtain permit applications and developer approvals
- Provide Administrative support to the sales and estimating teams
- Prepare and make sure contracts are approved prior to signing
- Attend weekly meetings to ensure workflow are being adhered to
- Prepare site files complete with all current project documentation
- Prepare handover packs
- Provide excellent customer service at all times while maintaining a 'sense of urgency'
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- Experience working in a similar role within residential construction
- The ability to work autonomously, towards deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise across the business with ease
- Well developed time management and organisational skills
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Raquel Anderson on 0293768200 or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's