Customer Service and Maintenance Officer - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Customer Service and Maintenance Officer - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$60k - $65k+super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2019 06:16|
They build single and double story homes. Due to growth, they're looking for a new Customer Service Officer to liaise with all customers on issues and updates to their homes and any inquiries they may have.
In this varied and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer relations and communications in relation to progress and delivery of the home building agreement
- Managing both internal and external stakeholder inquiries
- Completion of pre-planing inspection forms
- Communication with developers and local councils
- Negotiate and manage any approval application questions
- Maintain the database and record all progress on applications
- Coordinate maintenance and warranty tasks between the clients, supervisors and councils.
- Experience in a project home building company and living locally.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly computer literate