Customer Service Manager - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager - Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2019 09:46|
Forward thinking construction specialists challenging the norm with their approach to building and the workplace culture they have established. With a reputation for their innovative designs and quality workmanship, they have long-standing relationships with some of Melbourne’s leading Architects and Developers.
Their project portfolio includes high end homes up to $3m and commercial developments. With a strong pipeline of jobs, they are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Manager to provide first class service to their clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients maintaining relationships and providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining accurate documentation and manage workflow on each job
- Organising and obtaining permits and approvals to meet deadlines
- Preparing contracts and facilitating contract signing with clients
- Liaising with all internal departments - design, estimating and construction
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a client focused role with a custom home builder
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills to manage workflow
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work
- An understanding of the construction process and ability to communicate this in simple terms to clients
Join a builder who are known in the industry for their quality delivery and how well they treat their staff – be proud of what you do and enjoy where you work! A huge emphasis on team culture and personal development will be a priority, with ongoing training to accelerate your career progression. Please apply today or call to discuss on 8535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's