Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 15:33|
Our client is a well-known and established builder who specialise in both project and custom homes across NSW. With a strong focus on customer service, this company take pride in their ability to deliver quality homes and a superior service every time.
Due to continued growth a newly created role exists for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the team. This is a full time permanent opportunity to start immediately, located in South West Sydney.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the clients throughout the entire pre-construction and construction process regarding the status of their home
- Lead business improvement initiatives
- Manage client queries and complaints
- Leadership of the Customer Service team
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Manage information from outsourced providers
- Oversee lodgement of plans
To be considered for this opportunity you will have;
- Must have experience in a similar role within the New Homes space
- Experience in the provision of pre-construction support and administration
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced CRM knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's