Customer Support Coordinator - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Customer Support Coordinator - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 12:01|
A successful medium sized residential builder with a strong reputation for building quality family homes in VIC, currently around 400 homes per year. Due to a restructure and off the back of consistently strong sales performance, they are seeking a motivated Building Coordinator to join their team.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an excellent employee culture where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Administration Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating clients throughout key stages of their build process and being the first point of contact for any queries
- Preparing and presenting HIA contracts to clients
- Raising variations and communicating any design changes as required
- Providing exceptional client service at all times
- Maintaining accurate documentation and liaise with internal departments as required
- General administration duties as required
Note - all necessary safety precautions will be taken during COVID-19
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working for a residential builder in a similar role
- Excellent client relations and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of building regulations and terminology
- A positive and proactive approach to your work
- Ability to manage your workflow to keep on top of job files
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's