Data/ Survey Manager
|Job Title:||Data/ Survey Manager|
|Salary:||$100-$120k +super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2019 05:47|
My Client is looking for an experienced Surveyor with solid Construction experience to join a leading high performing Surveying Company on a broad range of projects.
The company, based in Newcastle, is well established and has a strong reputation within NSW and offers a diverse range of highly specialised surveying services to organisations operating within the construction, mining and infrastructure sectors.
To be considered for the role of Data/ Survey Manager, you will
- Formal TAFE or equivalent Surveying qualification
- 10 + years Surveying experience
- Previous management experience is essential
- Experience with Trimble and Leica Instruments.
- Exceptional communication and client facing skills
- Able to solve problems and show initiative
- Willing to manage multiple jobs and teams
- Previous experience in supervising projects and staff allocation
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to hit the ground running
- A strong commitment to safety
- Work rights for Australia
- Manage Survey functions/allocations for relevant projects
- Overseeing various surveying projects at any one time, managing a busy workload from the off.
- Build on existing relationships with leading contractors
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Monitor financial performance against budget, invoicing, profit and loss and working with Unions.
- Liaising with relevant clients to ensure a high level of communication is kept up throughout projects where necessary.
- Report directly to the Director and being his right hand man.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative practice focused on delivering imaginative, environmentally sustainable and practical outcomes
- Ongoing professional development
- Offer competitive salary packages - $90 - $120k base + super (negotiable depending on exp.)
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO