|Job Title:||Defects Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2020 05:46|
Due to a growing portfolio of work they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Defects Manager for an immediate start.
As the Defects Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Accurate recording and regular progressive updates on defect issues and activities
- Manage and Maintain Defect Co-ordination to QMS standard
- Monitoring of any safety regulations and policy protocol
- Manage and oversee defects/maintenance activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and resources.
- Inspect progression of all job activities on regular basis.
- Oversee project coordination and all departmental documentation.
- Analyse prioritisation of works and manage accordingly.
- Provide high-quality professional company image and work standards to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a high professional standard in administrative disciplines, procedures and accurate record keeping.
- To forecast and oversee coordination of all trades required for re-works and repairs.
- Ensure that departmental work ethics are maintained to OHS&E standard at all times.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant contacts and clients.
- Oversee and manage the day to day events and proceedings.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Defects Manager for a high-rise builder or developer in Australia
- High Rise experience essential
- Experience liaising with owners corporations and strata management
- Experience of working on Commercial/Residential projects in Australia
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's